Our online entry portal is managed for us by Bookitbee, part of the Live-It organisation. Please read the notes below prior to clicking through to the relevant forms for your entry.
1. For security reasons, the system is designed to time out after a period of time and you need to have completed your entry before it does.
2. Please be sure to have all the information you need to hand before commencing including any registration or membership numbers for breed societies or HOYS entries.
3. Some questions cannot be bypassed and/or need to be entered in specific formats (such as dates). Please ensure that you answer as requested.
4. If you have a large number of entries, you may find that it is not possible to compete them all before timeout occurs. Should this happen, you will need to split your entries into two or more batches.
5. Bookitbee will have attempted to place a cookie on your computer in order to recognise you and recall your basic data so that you do not have to re-enter it all. If you are timed out and this does not happen, you may need to allow cookies from Bookitbee on your computer.
6. Your credit card details are not seen or recorded by Ashbourne Show, they are handled by STRIPE who processes your payment.
7. For security reasons, your booking will not be authorised if the address at which your payment card is registered does not match that entered in the booing. Click the relevant button below to make your entry: